Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kryptonite

This place will be revived.
I am addicted to draw something people--add me!

Okay my life has been work work work and trying to sort out my mind and think about my future since I received my results last friday. Well basically, i had to struggle between which university to choose from (i hope i can choose them), financial aspect of being a uni student as well as time management.
I really hope i can make it into a university with a course of my choice. This aint too much right--just grant me my wish please. Psyschology please please please, cos doubt my family can afford it if i pursue my dream career of being a vet--need to travel overseas.

Enough about the academic worries, on a lighter note; guess what man!
I am gonna be able to meet THE CAB!! yes, hopefully i get the tickets seriously. If you haven't heard of their songs, please check them out! Intoxicated, temporary bliss, bad, angel with a shotgun. Seriously, LISTEN TO THEM!!

Side track side track. Work at NUS--6 days left.
Though i prize my sleep greater than the monetary benefit from work, i hate to admit it but i'll miss working w them. Rly taught me alot of things. Well, I got a another job that has flexible-r work schedule and i get to play with kids. Plus it's near my house--i can save on my travelling expenses as well as travelling time.

Wish me luck.





And just fyi, this is what i've been doing for the past month.
(excluding work)


No comments: