Sunday, July 10, 2011

Anticipated


I'm an avid netball enthusiast!
Yeah, I just attended the finals of the world netball championship 2011 and it was spectacular. The long anticipated match of silver ferns against the aussie diamonds ended with a bang! It was really heart pumping and with all that adrenaline rush in every single quarter, i could really suffer a heart attack!! The players were all determined to give it their all which led to a tie at the end of all 4 quarters. The additional time given- every single minute, every single second matters, it was all crucial to determine the champs.
& Guess what, the game ended with a close score of 58-57 with the aussie diamonds claiming victory!

I really have the urge to start shooting man.
I miss those times, I miss those company.

No comments: