Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY!



It's time to partayeeeeee!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

It's day 1 for CNY = Collect the most ang bao day. :)
Reaped quite a sum from my relatives plus there was the midnight movie with xing. Superb first day for the festive season. But I know that it's gonna be getting boring the following days. Okay I kinda have to pass by bedok reservoir countless times to get to my grandma's place. And I'm feeling guilty for dreading the fact of seeing the reservoir on a supposedly holiday period.

Sidetrack sidetrack, can't wait for saturday to come!
I miss you loads gina, finally gonna seeeeeeeee you in person!! and yeah, wilson plus hopefully lala will be there!! *beams* hahhaas. Kinda excited to visit the XXX location :)))) Okay, I hope I won't wake up early tomorrow. I really really wanna replenish my sleeeeeep. 12 hours please!

1 comment:

251212 said...

HAHAHAH! I FINALLY SEE YOU!!! WE GNA SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN SOON! ME WILL ORGANISE MORE TRIPS ON SAT NIGHT! (: I NEED TO GET A LIFE TOO! :D