Thursday, April 21, 2011

Body Language

Time for retail therapy before the massive mind boggling study sessions in preparation for all the tests and exams coming our way this year.
I think i'm gonna dye my ends red or just bleach the ends of it. sounds cool or just totally crazy. Okay seriously i don't know how many times i've been saying this but i really can't wait for A levels to be over then i can totally have fun man. Screw all the discipline talks about obeying rules. Rules are meant to be broken anyway..
Hahs!

I'm currently watching the most amazing reality show ever.
Forget about the bitch fight and look deeper people. Absolutely miss the fashion styling, the critic and not forgetting the coolio photoshooooot man. What am i talking about? America's Next Top Model!!!! & i looooove this shot! Exotically perfect. I have no idea what i'm talking about but still.. you get my point right?







Okay enough of staring at that flawless bod.
This is reality.

No comments: